Your North Vancouver General Dentist
Learn more about the dental services we provide North Vancouver.
North Vancouver General Dentist Services
North Vancouver Dentistry & Implant Centre offers a multitude of general dentistry services to help you prevent disease, maintain healthy teeth, and repair any damage. Several of our dentists specialize in other areas of dentistry, like periodontics, so we can perform any routine procedure you need at our office.
Our goal is to make your dental experience easy through straightforward communication and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and environment.
Come in and feel at home, your teeth are in good hands. Your North Vancouver general dentist is a family-friendly, patient-centric clinic, dedicated to helping you maintain healthy and beautiful teeth.
Our team lives on the North Shore, mostly near the clinic. We are your neighbours, so we care about the community and we care about you.
Our general dentistry services help you prevent disease, maintain healthy teeth and repair any damage. We explain everything we do and the options available to you, so that you have choices.
We offer a full range of general and specialty dentistry, including both routine procedures and many cosmetic dentistry and high-end services. You will never feel pressure for any procedure. Our philosophy is simple: your teeth, your decision. Our job is to make sure you have as much information as you need to make your decisions.
On This Page
General Dentistry Services
Why Choose Us As Your North Vancouver Dentist
General Dentistry Services
Your North Vancouver general dentist handles all manner of general dentistry, from routine cleanings to gum grafting. Services we offer include:
- Preventative care: The most important thing you can do is to keep your teeth healthy now, so that you don’t need to visit us for more serious problems later on. Your North Vancouver general dentist takes good care of your teeth in the clinic, and advises you on how to take good care of them at home.
- Dental cleaning: We deep clean your teeth, removing layers of plaque to keep both teeth and gums healthy. We do the cleaning you can’t do at home. This regular cleaning helps avoid serious teeth problems for you and your family.
- Dental exams: The dentist checks your teeth for gum disease and tooth decay. The earlier we catch a problem, the easier it is to fix.
- X-rays: X-rays show our dentists what’s inside of each of your teeth and your gums, including damage or disease. It’s another way we try to catch small problems before they become big headaches.
- Root canals: Sometimes teeth are damaged below the gum line or on the inside, but can still be saved. Root canals clean and seal the inside of a damaged tooth so that it remains healthy and usable.
- Periodontal services: Dentistry is not just about protecting and repairing teeth. We also protect and repair gums. When general care is not enough, if your gums have already receded too much, our periodontal specialists can also graft them.
- Crowns: Dentists use dental crowns to repair broken teeth or to cover cavities too large for fillings.
- Bridges: Dental bridges connect artificial teeth to original teeth or implant to secure the new teeth.
- Full and partial dentures: Dentures are prosthetics that replace some (partial) or all (full) of your teeth.
- Oral appliances: Dentists might prescribe oral appliances to limit damage from teeth grinding during sleep due to sleep apnea or other damage-causing behaviours.
- Preventative care: Dentists counsel and provide education on preventive home care for you to keep your teeth and gums healthy between appointments. This is an important service your North Vancouver general dentist provides.
- Oral surgery: Common oral surgeries include removing wisdom teeth, repairing cleft palates, and extracting impacted teeth.
- Tooth extractions: A tooth extraction is the removal of a tooth too damaged to repair.
Additionally, our clinic is a licensed Apple Implant centre, meaning we can handle any implant needs you might have right in our clinic, saving you time and stress.
We happily serve patients of all ages. Our patient-focused, family-friendly approach means you can bring the entire family into the office for any dental needs.
North Vancouver General Dentist Restorative Dentistry Services
Most dental visits are for routine cleanings or other preventative procedures. In fact, the more prevention you do, the less risk you’ll have of needing restorative care. However, if your teeth do get damaged or diseased, we offer a wide range of restorative dental services to help fix your teeth.
Crowns: Sometimes teeth break or one can get cavities too large for fillings. Our dentists can install dental crowns to repair broken teeth or cover up large cavities. These not only protect your lovely smile, but prevent further damage to your teeth.
Tooth extractions: Sometimes, a crown or root canal is not enough. Sometimes a tooth is too badly damaged or diseased to save. That’s when we recommend removing the tooth.
Our clinic is also a licensed Apple Implant centre. This means we can handle any implant needs you might have right in our clinic, saving you time and stress.
Bridges: We might need to connect artificial teeth to your original teeth or implants to secure the new teeth in place. Dental bridges help secure the new teeth, at the same time helping to keep your entire bite strong.
Full and partial dentures: When some or all of your teeth need replacing, our dentists can provide dentures. We provide custom-designed dentures to keep your teeth looking beautiful and natural, and to ensure a comfortable fit.
Oral appliances: Our dentists can prescribe a variety of oral appliances to protect your teeth from behaviours that can harm them. These can often address issues related to snoring or sleep apnea, and harmful teeth-grinding you might do while asleep.
Oral surgery: Sometimes, you will want us to perform surgery in your mouth. Among the most common oral surgeries we do here in North Vancouver is removing wisdom teeth. Our dental surgeons can also repair cleft palates and extract impacted teeth.
Why You Should Visit Your North Vancouver General Dentist Regularly
Nobody likes visiting the dentist. But coming in for regular cleanings and check-ups is much, much more pleasurable than coming in to fix the damage done from skipping appointments or failing to take care of your teeth at home.
Come in for cleaning every six months to keep your teeth strong, to maintain a beautiful smile, to prevent gum disease and to fight bad breath.
Regular visits to your dentist will save you money and cause you less pain and discomfort than fixing the problems caused by avoiding regular cleanings and check-ups.
General Dentistry Insurance
The provincial Medical Services Plan (MSP) covers only medically necessary procedures. It does not cover routine general dentistry, nor most restorative dentistry.
That’s why many people in British Columbia have some form of dental insurance. Most general and restorative dentistry services are covered by insurance.
What if you don’t have insurance coverage for the procedure you need? We are happy to work with you to develop a payment plan that helps you get the treatment you need sooner rather than later.
And remember, the best way to keep dental costs down is to take good care of your teeth at home and visit our clinic for regular preventative cleanings.
Why Choose North Vancouver Dentistry & Implant Centre
Everyone on staff at North Vancouver Dentistry & Implant Centre is committed to making your dental experience as easy and comfortable as possible. Our new, modern office is easy to find and centrally located in North Vancouver.
We are happy to serve patients of all ages. Our patient-focused, family-friendly approach means you can bring the entire family into the clinic for all your dental needs. We’ll make everybody feel comfortable, even kids with a little extra energy. And we take the time to explain procedures in terms that each individual, even young ones, can understand.
We are your neighbours, and that’s how we treat you. Everyone on staff at North Vancouver Dentistry & Implant Centre is committed to giving you an easy and comfortable dental experience.
Our new, modern office features the latest dental equipment. We go to great lengths to offer you a pleasant visit, including using modern, comfortable equipment and procedures.
We are easy to find and easy to get to, centrally located in North Vancouver.
We are your North Vancouver general dentist. Contact us today for details about your general dentistry needs and to schedule an appointment. We are eager to help you.
Contact us today for more information about the specifics of our general dentistry services and to schedule your appointment.